Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tired and Fat

I know that I said I wasn't turning this into a weight loss journal, but let me get out of the way before I get into all the other excitement I had this week.

I'm on day 11. Yesterday, I thought I had hit my wall, only 1/4 of the way in. The energy, I did not have it.

I pulled through, obvs, but I'm starting to wonder if I have what it takes to get through 40 days. The program I'm doing, you are supposed to be able to do it every day for 30 days, so...I mean, I SHOULD be able to do it. I definitely think if I get through the next 29 days, I'm going to give myself at least one day off a week. Because this shit every day? Haaaaarrrrddddd.

I don't know if I've lost any weight- we don't have a scale that works (if you weigh a five pound bag of rice, it gives you a radically different weight each time.). I am noticing a difference in my body though. My back fat and ass fat no longer meet, so that's cool, right? My arms are getting toned (I have biceps!), and I'm looking forward to being able to show my legs off in skirts some day soon. (I may or may not have paid more attention to how hot my legs were during a recent romantic encounter then my husband. Maybe.)

I tried on a pair of pants I have from the next size down, and they fit over everything, but not well enough to actually zip up and button. BUT I'M GETTING THERE. That was a good motivation for me tonight, knowing that I might actually be able to wear clothes in my closet. If I got to be one size smaller by the end of this? Holy Fuck, would that be good.

I'm going to go admire my legs some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment