Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This one is all whining.

BAH WHAT THE FUCK WHY AM I SICK.

I just. Why? I -never- get sick,and now I've gotten retardedly sick twice in like, 35 days. I was fine Saturday- a little headache,but nothing major. Then I woke up at 4 on Sunday morning with chills and a fever. WTF, body. W. T. F.

Fortunately, I have a whole new set of symptoms so it's exciting and new every day!  The best one, in my humble snot-ridden opinion, is the pain I've had in my upper row of teeth/gums. Like, I lie awake fantasizing about ripping out all my teeth and filing my teeth down to nothing. Orajel is currently my best friend.

Can't shake this fever, though. I think if I could stay home and sleep one day, I'd be doing awesome, but we're so short handed at work I'd have to get a doctor's note or I'd get written up. (and going to the doctor's office would be pointless- I'd be more likely to pick up something worse while in the waiting room.)

Tonight's the night. Gonna break this fever tonight!



P.S. my husband has requested I tell the world about his brilliance, er, his new journal.

4 comments:

  1. I blame Massachusetts. I always blame Massachusetts. Except when I'm blaming California (which may be MORE retarded of a state than Mass, but it has sun so there's that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, am I retarded or does Anton not have commenting enabled? I was going to say hi but I couldn't figure out how. So...

    Hi Anton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy blaming Massachusetts for things, too. I'm pretty sure if it weren't so stupid I'd like it more and never get sick again.

    Anton doesn't have commenting enabled, Aaaannnnddddd I don't know why. He's precious?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're sick, but at least the symptoms keep you guessing all the time...

    ReplyDelete