Thursday, April 22, 2010

What what, hey hey.

Sometimes I feel like King George.  I'm pretty sure I'm losing my mind. 

But let us talk about something fun. Like cats, and how cacaheaded they are. 


This cat is especially cacaheaded. He certainly loves getting to go where he isn't supposed to go. Lately, his favorite thing has been getting on top of the cupboards. We cleaned off the top of the fridge in anticipation of him continuing to do so. Shouldn't have bothered.

Wednesday morning, around 5 AM, Anton and I are roused by the sound of crashing and shattering glass. Anton ran to the direction of the noise while I tried to figure out if I didn't get up I could pretend like I thought it was a dream.  I had to get up though, when I heard Anton start bellowing. I found him in the kitchen with this face:





Boyd had managed to knock over the ONLY thing on the fridge, my french press,and shattered it allllll over the kitchen and the hallway. 

Probably the most exciting thing that's happened lately. 



2 comments:

  1. I knew this was going to be about Boyd before I even saw the picture. I can't tell you how many things Jacob has broken. He is one of those cats who cannot allow any object to remain where it was left. He's also a climber. Not a good combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that out of 5 cats, only one is Boyd, Destroyer of Things and Jumper of Balconies. It makes things the other four do soooo benign. "Oh, you made a nest out of all the clean towels? No big deal. And you knocked the cat food storage container over? I needed to vacuum anyway."

    ReplyDelete