Sunday, January 17, 2010

Maybe we'll just chalk this up to ADD.

Okay, So I should probably make a statement as to why I'm here for the 2 people in the world that may or may not be interested in reading about it.

I journal hop. A lot. I can't help it. I had to stop buying shiny new paper journals because I have a hope chest FULL of journals I have only used a third or half way. I just get to a point each time that I go "WELP,  too much bad mojo with this one!" and move on. Since the demise of DX, I've done the same thing with online journals (Okay, I did journal hop ONCE on DX, BUT! That is because I didn't want to have to keep a locked journal to keep my thoughts private from a certain person. And that was after I had had my journal there for YEAAARRRSSS.)

I've tried Livejournal and Diaryland and Wordpress and Tumblr and Blogger and never felt comfortable. Then Codexed was finally up and running and I was all YAY MAYBE but not so much. Now that Haloscan is apparently becoming a paid service, that ONE THING I'd have to change made me go "oh well...maybe I don't like it here anymore either." Then Anton said he wanted to start journaling online again, then I got all jealous of his shiny blogger I figured what the heck. I make no promises I'll stay here or stop using my Codexed account all together. I'm a friggin' wild card, you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Boo, Haloscan. I paid for the Diary-X upgrade back in the day, but I don't think I'd pay for Haloscan.

    I do like having you on Blogger.

    ReplyDelete